Awarded IADVL Fellowship in 2018
Clinical, Cosmetic and Pediatric Dermatology, Trichology (Hairloss& Regrowth), Dermatosurgery, Scalp or skin micropigmentation,Anti- aging treatments, Injectables for facial rejuvenation (Botox & Fillers),Chemical peeling and lasers.
Services offered at KDAH:
- Lasers for Hair reduction
- Uneven skin tone
- Tattoo removal
- Stretch marks
- Skin tightening
- Acne scars
- Post injury scar reduction
Dr Trupti has a vast experience in handling clinical, pediatric dermatology and trichology patients and is an expert in treating conditions such as hairfall, hair regrowth, acne, rosacea, facial dermatitis, pigmentary disorders, vitiligo, psoriasis, lichen planus, eczema, fungal and other infections.
She has over 6years of experience as a consultant working across the dermatology department at Cloudnine Hospital for 5 years, Kaya Skin Clinic for 2 years, Hairline Internaional Hair & skin for 13 months and at Max Superspeciality hospital as associate for 7 months.
Dr Trupti has completed her MBBS degree from PadmashreeDr.D.Y. Patil medical college, Navi Mumbai. She completed her post graduate MD training in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune, under the guidance of Dr. Vidyadhar Sardesai in 2014.
During the course of her training, she was awarded with the IADVL fellowship at Sparkle skin& laser clinic, Vashi, Navi Mumbai under Dr.Satish Udare where she acquired the expertise in Lasers & Dermatosurgery.
Dr. Trupti is energetic, passionate about facial aesthetics, hair regrowth and considers working in a reviewed way giving a delicate and normal look, which upgrades the patients highlights, skin tone, surface and hair quality. This outcomes in patients looking more beneficial and more joyful forms of their own selves instead of getting an emotional makeover and appearing to be significantly unique from their previous appearance.
Dr. Trupti is also well known for ear piercing, treating hair related disorders like alopecia areata, pattern hair loss in males and females. She believes in restoring and enhancing the health of your skin and hair through scientific and evidence-based medicine and technology.
At KDAH, Dr.Trupti has experience in, Botox, Fillers, PRP for face and hair, Facial toning and lightening by Q switchNd:Yag laser, Skin tightening by HIFU, Laser Hair reduction, Acne scar treatment, Electrocautery/Radiofrequency, Nail surgeries, Micropigmentation for skin & hair, Punch grafting for vitiligo, Ear lobe repair, Ear piercing
- Chapter Writing and Publications
- Co-Author for Chapter on “GENE THERAPY” in the 5th edition of textbook IDVL
- Co-Author for Chapter on ‘Hair Shaft Defects’ in the latest textbook of IDVL
- Co- Author for Chapter on ‘The road ahead after residency’ in an upcoming text book.
- Sardesai VR, Prasad S, Agarwal TD. A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Various Topical Treatment Modalities for Alopecia Areata. Int J Trichol 2012;4:265-70
- Sardesai VR, Agarwal TD, Salampuria SN. Alopecia universalis in polyglandular autoimmune syndrome type I. Int J Trichol 2013;5:164-5
- Sardesai V, Agarwal T. Cutaneous Manifestations of GM 1 Gangliosidosis Type 1. Journal of Pediatric Sciences. 2013;5:e199
- Sardesai VR, Agarwal TD, Dahiya RPS. Cutaneous Larva Migrans. Journal of Pediatric Sciences. 2014;6:e207
- Sardesai VR, Agarwal TD, Dalal AB, Mhatre MA. Pseudoepitheliomatous keratotic and micaceous balanitis with malignant transformation. Indian J Sex Transm Dis. 2013 Jan-Jun; 34(1): 38–40
- SardesaiVR,PatilRM,AgarwalTD.Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans at an uncommon site. Indian J Dermatol 2014;59:635
- Sardesai VV, Sardesai VR, Agarwal TD. Steroid-resistant autoimmune thrombocytopenia in systemic lupus erythematosus treated with rituximab. Indian J Dermatol 2015;60:106
- Sardesai VR, Agarwal TD, Sakhalkar SP. Extra mammary Paget’s disease: A rare case report. Indian J Dermatol 2015;60:105
- Patil RM, Sardesai VR, Agarwal TD.Micropapular sarcoidosis.Clin Dermatol Rev 2019:3:104-5
- Paper presentation titled “Dermatological manifestations of obesity” at XI International Congress of Dermatology& 42nd National Conference of IADVL held at Delhi in December 2013.
- Paper presentation titled “Dermatological manifestations in obesity” at Dermazone West & Cuticon Maharashtra in Oct 2013.
- Paper presentation titled “Dermatological manifestations in obesity” at 11thRescon Annual Research Society Conference held at Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune in 2014. ( WON 2nd PRIZE)
- Poster presentation titled “Acral Lentiginous Melanoma” at XI International Congress of Dermatology & 42nd National Conference of IADVL held at Delhi in December 2013.
- Poster presentation titled “Pseudoepitheliomatous Keratotic Micaceous Balanitis” at 41stNational Conference of IADVL held at Ahemdabad in Jan 2013.
- Poster presentation titled “Alopecia Universalis inPolygrandularAutoimmune Syndrome Type-1” at Dermazone West &Cuticon Maharashtra in Oct 2013.
- Poster presentation titled “PseudoepitheliomatousKeratoticMicaceousBalanitis” at Cuticon Maharashtra held at Nanded in Dec 2012.
- Poster presentation titled “Pseudoepitheliomatous Keratotic Micaceous Balanitis” at 10thRescon Annual Research Society Conference held at Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune in Feb 2013.
- Poster presentation titled “Alopecia Universalis inPolygrandularAutoimmune Syndrome Type-1” at 11thRescon Annual Research Society Conference held at Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune in Feb 2014.
- Professional Memberships
- Member of The Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists. (IADVL)
- Member of Practice management cell of IADVL Year 2020.
English, Marathi, Hindi